10/7/07

Angels - absolutely craptastic



Well, my boys did not come through like I hoped this year. It's really okay, though, as the DJ for my wedding coordinates the music for home games... if we had progressed, we might have just ended up sitting around the reception playing Scrabble. Or Bingo.

I have tickets for the "if necessary" game tomorrow. They will look great in a frame as a memory that coulda shoulda been.

I cannot believe ALL of them forgot how to hit a ball. I was mentally coaching them and everything. They didn't listen.

No pizza party for them. No way. They have a few months to think about what they did.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wait. Wait. You're getting married in 12 days and you are worried about the (lack of) performance of a major league baseball team. You are punishing them by not throwing them a pizza party.

What can I do to help you through this crisis?

Woody's Mom said...

My crisis will be helped by waiting for next season.

And getting Mike Scoscia's cell phone number for a friendly chat.

MWAHAHAHA