9/1/07

The Beginning of The Move



Ambitiously anticipating the three day weekend, I made a list of chores. Three whole days to get "everything" done...or not.



Get wedding dress altered.
Take dog to vet.
Get nails done.
Pack up all non-essential household items.
Visit mother in law to be.
Clean out junk drawer.
Take clothes to dry cleaner.

Seems harmless enough of a list, if one is organized and motivated, right? The only problem with this list is that under each item are probably three or four other items that play into the project at hand...I think perhaps I need a reality check.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Awwww. You don't need a reality check. You just need a personal assistant and six more arms. Can't believe you've got your dress already. I haven't bought a thing to wear yet. I'd better get going.

BTW, your new layout is great. I'm selfishly glad you switched, because I wanted your old layout. Ha.

Woody's Mom said...

You can have the "old" layout, with my compliments.

Dress was too "big" and had to order two more - the tailor refused to work on the original dress.

I am currently sans dress in hand... but I DO have two fab pairs of shoes to choose from.

Glad to see you are up among the living! Missed you!

the rotten correspondent said...

Hi! I'm just dropping by to say thanks for stopping by my blog. Of course I had to watch the wine opening saga while I was here. Very funny!

I have a huge problem with anything that stands between me and my wine...

Woody's Mom said...

I agree. Hell hath no fury like a woman with broken corkage.

Woody's Mom said...

Pix, I am recruiting for a personal assistant. Are you applying?????