9/8/07

No!




May I please hope and pray that none of the video auditions attached show up at my ACTUAL reception?!

I am already freaked out enough about putting on (and enduring) the granddaughter-sized sausage casing that claims to be an undergarment... for which I will need a pulley system... to envelope (install) my fat arse.

Pulley system techs, unite!

If any guests have questions about audio/visual equipment, please post or email BEFORE we get to The Reception.

There is not enough Arid Dry on the planet to make me relax over this potentially horrid video sequence.

2 comments:

the rotten correspondent said...

Oh. My. God.

I think half those people were at my reception.

Deep breaths. In through the nose and out through the mouth. Repeat.

Beth said...

So. Just how many of the South Dakota relatives are you sending this instructional video to?

I loved "We are so happy to be here at this....what is this....a shower?"
That would be me, minus about 40 years.

I will speak into a mike, but only with my back turned. Snort.