9/22/07

Friday

I'm tired.

Today, we got our marriage license in Santa Ana. We got lost.
Resisted the temptation of getting married on the spot. I know
my niece wants to do the honors.

Today, we visited the florist in Garden Grove. We did not get lost.

Today, we went to Coco's for an early lunch. We know where Coco's is.

Today, we went to the hairstylist/make-up salon in Tustin for a trial
run. We got lost. I got the hair done (WOW) but ran out of time for
the full make-up. I only got eyeliner and lips done.

Today, we went to the bathroom designer's house in Costa Mesa. We did
not get lost. We picked out everything beautiful for our new
bathrooms.

Today, the painter left me a message saying he doesn't know what color
to paint a bedroom. Since he did not receive instructions, he left.

Tonight, half my house is painted and I am wading through at least 5
loads of laundry.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh dear. Well, you don't need to do all the laundry at once do you? What rooms are left to paint?

I am glad about WOW hair. But I'm concerned if it requires bobbie pins. I am bobbie pin phobic. I scratch them and they fall out and my hair falls down. Maybe I should just shave my head now and get a lovely purple wig.

Light your cookie dough candle to scare the poltergeist off. They hate the smell of cookie dough, fresh paint, dirty laundry, and doggie breath. It's a well-known fact.

The last 4 weeks are the worst. I know lifts your spirits since you can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hugs & noise touches from cats, especially Tiger.

Beth said...

OK....that last paragraph was awful.

Should read "I know THIS FACT lifts your spirits..." and also "Hugs and NOSE touches..."

I thought the words in my head. My fingers just did not obey.

Woody's Mom said...

Well, I think I may have the anti-poltergeist combo then!

Thanks for the "recipe."

Unknown said...

Thanks dor waiting for me, and resisting the urge to just do the deed! LOL
I love this blog, btw.

Woody's Mom said...

Gunslinger was insistent that YOU do the honors... it was me (guilt guilt guilt) who wanted to be Mrs Gunslinger prematurely. Shame on WM.

We are so very excited you are officiating! I think it is very very special to have a relative conduct the ceremony. Personal touch. Meaningful. :) THANK YOU!!